A security camera system is a must to install at your home to protect you from thieves. There is no fixed time of burglary attack. It is possible to maintain your house security by installing a good-quality camera at every angle. It is easy to see all the visions outside and inside of your place. If you find any unidentified activity near you, then you can immediately call the police.
You can get smart cameras from many brands with different features. It is essential to check some specifications before finalizing any device. Spend your money on the right product, no matter how expensive it is. Security of your house must be your priority. Today, we will also discuss some fantastic cameras by reputed brands that you can purchase for your home security.
Factors You Must Consider While Buying a Security Camera
- High Resolution: By default, you can get every camera with 1080p HD resolution. It is not clear enough to recognize someone as the image is quite blurry when any person moves fast in front of it. You can prefer cams with 2K or 4K resolution to get clear and crisp footage.
- Duration of Video Clip: Many models start recording whenever it detects any motion, and some keep on recording all the time. The 24/7 camera can take a lot of space, and hence, the automatic one is relatively better. Get one, in which you pre-program the settings of the video length through an app.
- Storage: Consider hidden monthly fees before purchasing any camera. Many security companies charge some amount every month to provide cloud storage. Choose a cam with a microSD card.
- Optical zoom: In many models, you cannot zoom the footage because of its less resolution as it will look pixelated. You must buy a camera with optical zoom to get clear footage, and you can zoom it as well.
- View: If the footage of the camera is wide, then it will not miss anything. You need to check who is coming or standing at the door.
- Detection of Sound: There is a blind spot in the camera system, which any intruder can break. Use a camera with microphones for detecting the noise and push alerts.
- AI Detection: Many cameras push notifications when anyone passes it. But if you have pets, then you may not need such notifications. Many people prefer the person detection feature to get notifications whenever required.
Best Security Camera Systems for Your Home
It is one of the best security cameras with 1080p HD resolution. You can get live streaming on your mobile. You can also use two-way audio for communicating with family and friends by the Wyze app. It can record a small video clip of 12 seconds whenever any sound or motion is detected. It saves that video in the cloud for free for 14 days. You can enable the notifications to get alerts when it detects something.
You can also record continuously by using a MicroSD card, which you have to buy separately. There is night vision to see in darkness clearly by using four infrared LEDs. You can control the cam by your voice because it is equipped with voice-assistant technologies like Alexa and Google Assistant. The device is compatible with the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only and works on all types of mobiles.
In this package, you will get Echo Show 5 along with Blink Mini. The camera is available with a 5.5-inch compact smart display. You can watch news, movies, TV shows, radio stations, audiobooks, listen to songs, etc. You can manage the voice control devices by using the display.
It supports 1080P HD resolution to monitor day and night views. You can see everyone clearly on your smartphone with the help of live view by Blink Mini. You can use it by plugging it, connecting it with your Wi-Fi, and Blink app.
It is possible to see clear HD footage outside your home. The images are clear at the height of 65ft, even in the dark. You can smartly adjust the night vision by reducing IR sensitivity to get clear and colored visions. It is weatherproof because it can bear the temperature range from -10℃ to 50℃. You can place it at your indoors and outdoors. This camera works on Wi-Fi, and it supports an Alexa voice assistant.
There is an option of cloud recording, and you can try it for one month. In the Zmodo app, you can receive notifications of video clips whenever it detects any motion. You can save the clips in the cloud. There is a 7-day cloud recording plan to save, review, and share the footage and eliminate fake alerts with cloud intelligence. It is a wall mount security camera for home.
When it comes to fantastic night vision and video clarity, no one can beat this security camera. Images are clear till a maximum height of 40ft. You can create specific zones to see different views for detecting activity.
Get notifications whenever any activity detects. You need to tap the microphone in its app for activating audio transmission. You can set up this compact camera with a magnet’s help in the base and mount it to any metallic surface. There is an included MicroSD Card Slot.
It is the best CCTV camera by Ring, which is available in a compact size. It is possible to hear, see, and communicate with people through your tablets, phones, or any echo device. Connect various indoor cams to Ring devices using the Ring application. You can record videos, review everything that you miss for at least 60 days.
You can also share those pictures and videos. Easily set up your indoor camera by plugging it into a standard outlet and connecting to Wi-Fi. Mount it on your house’s wall or place it on any flat surface with a mounting bracket.
It is easy to set up a security camera both indoors and outdoors of your home. You must consider a good-quality camera for recording quality videos for your safety.
You can protect your house from thieves and stay protected. It is possible to mount or stick it to any place to get footage from right angles. Consider all the necessary factors and pick any perfect camera for your house.